This page contains links to data sets produced by my research group over the years, as well as a brief introduction to each data set with references included.
Here is a slide show (link) explaining why we need to study climate through a spectral lens.
- Gridded spectral flux over the entire LW spectrum from collocated AIRS and CERES observations (2002-2019)
- Now an official AIRS L3 product downloaded from the NASA GSFC DAAC (link)
- A global data set of surface spectral emissivity for GCM and NWP use
- A global multi-year synthetic hyperspectral radiance data set based on ECMWF ERA-interim reanalysis (2003-2017)
- A spectrally resolved longwave radiative kernel for computing spectrally resolved feedbacks
- Gridded AIRS nadir-view spectra with quality control
- Longwave cloud radiative kernels